Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cassette Slip Covers for Conversation Heart Boxes

This year, I decided to do something fun and creative using our cheesy, but fun conversation heart boxes. They are a family favorite here in our home as they are in many homes! I decided to give mine a fun and vintage makeover this year.

I decided to create vintage cassette slip covers for each box of conversation hearts. They were a huge hit in our house and very easy to make! All I did was print out my printable, fold them around my store bought conversation heart boxes, and taped the ends. Want some vintage fun for yourself? Enjoy this free printable! Just click on the link below and click download. A PDF file should pop up and you can print them from there =) Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/62b8xrje2rharrb/Vintage_Cassette_Slip_Cover_for_Conversation_Hearts.pdf






No comments:

Post a Comment