Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Printables!

With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, I thought I would go ahead and post up two new printables to share! Here is a brand new coloring sheet and Word search for you all to enjoy! While you are more than welcome to print these for whatever occasion you prefer, I ask that you do not post these on your own website with consulting me first. I also ask that if I do give you permission, you must refer back to this website. I also ask that you do not edit out the tiny signature I have added to each page. Thank you and Enjoy!


 Download Word Search Here
When Google Docs opens, just click on file and then print.

When Google Docs opens, just click on file and then print.
_______________________________

It turns out, making the word search is actually quite simple with a little help from the internet. I used the word search maker over at Discovery Education - Word Search maker . You can print your word search straight from the website and make as many as you would like. The word search engine is plain text, so I added my word search to a decorated document using Paint Shop Pro. However, for the less than tech saavy, you can simply print the blank word search and have your children decorate the page themselves with festive drawings or stickers! Have fun making your own to share with your loved ones.
----------------------------------------
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment