Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014 Free Printables

It has definitely been quite some time since I have posted a new printable, but here is to a bright new year! Below you will find our brand new Valentine's Day Printables for you and your loved ones to enjoy. Here is to wishing everyone a bright and fun filled 2014!

While you are more than welcome to print these for whatever occasion you prefer, I ask that you do not post these on your own website without consulting me first. I also ask that if I do give you permission, you must refer back to this website. I also ask that you do not edit out the tiny signature I have added to each page. Thank you and Enjoy!

When Google Docs opens, just click on file then print settings and preview and print OR you can download the image to your computer using the same link and print it that way as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment