Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More Free Valentine's Day Printables

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! Are you ready lol because I know that I'm not! I still have so much that I still need to get done. For those that are still looking for sweet little valentines to pass out I posted some a while back :). If you haven't seen them yet, please visit:

Free Valentine's Day Printables Pt. 1

If cupcake images aren't your thing, I hope that you enjoy these sweet little heart and swirls cards!

I hope that you all enjoy them! I only ask that if you plan on sharing them on your own blog or website please link them back here or post credit back to this page :).

You may have to resize these to fit whatever style you want with your own paint programs. most PCs come with a basic Paint program that will allow you to edit and resize :)

JUST RIGHT-CLICK AND SAVE THE IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER :)

PRINTABLE VALENTINE'S DAY CARDS:






No comments:

Post a Comment