Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Printables!

Only a month away till Valentine's day! For some, that may seem like a ways away, but for others the planning process has already begun! I have already begun the my creative process and have been working on activities and recipes for the date :). I know that I can't be the only one out there getting an early start so as a gift from me to you, I have put together a few cute printables that you can print and share :D. I hope that you all enjoy them! I only ask that if you plan on sharing them on your own blog or website please link them back here or post credit back to this page :).

You may have to resize these to fit whatever style you want with your own paint programs. most PCs come with a basic Paint program that will allow you to edit and resize :)

JUST RIGHT-CLICK AND SAVE THE IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER :)

PRINTABLE VALENTINE'S DAY CARDS:






PRINTABLE VALENTINE'S DAY THEMED TIC-TAC-TOE GAME




No comments:

Post a Comment