Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, January 27, 2012

78 Ways to Cut Fat Calories from Your Diet | Yahoo! Health

78 Ways to Cut Fat Calories from Your Diet | Yahoo! Health

Yes, it is that time of year. The holidays are over and the new year has begun. After eating yummy and rich foods the last 2 ... okay let's be honest 3 months lol, it is now time to get back into shape! I actually do enjoy exercising; however, I have to admit, I also enjoy eating! Thanks to the dozens of helpful blogs out there that offer tasty yet healthy recipes, I am getting better at managing what I eat. After going through a few articles on Yahoo Health, I came across a great list that helps you cut out some of the sugars and calories that I normally wouldn't have even considered. I hope that you find it helpful as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment