Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Some Helpful Skin Care Tips :)

Today while reading through some of the blog posts I am subscribed to, I came across some very helpful skin care tips courtesy of Delighted Momma. I am guilty of not doing many of these simple little tips *cough*I don't clean my makeup brushes nearly often enough*cough*... I can't imagine that I am the only one (or at least I hope not or I will be really embarrassed lol). So, with that being said here are a few helpful tips you may find useful enough to add to your own beauty regimen.

If you have any tips that you yourself know about and are not listed PLEASE feel free to post them in the comments section :D.

*How to clean your makeup brushes*

*3 simple tips for better skin*

*DIY baking soda exfoliator*

*Sunscreen*

For more beauty care tips, craft ideas, and recipes, visit: http://www.delightedmomma.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment