Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pinterest Test: Handmade Paper Beads

 Lets face it, materials don't just fall out of the sky do they. As much as I love crafting it is something I do tend to spend money on. After going through some interesting pins on pinterest, I came across an awesome pin showing you how to make fun and easy paper beads. This was something I definitely had to try!

I know there are many paper bead tutorials out there. As inexpensive as the supplies are can you believe that I do not have mod podge or white glue on hand?!?! So, I had to make a few alterations, but the beads turned out very well :) so I am pleased!



This craft project was inspired by the following pin:

http://pinterest.com/pin/184718022186523489/

While it is posted on my pinterest page, I am not the original owner. It was just something I saw and repinned :) you can find the original blog post here: http://www.hennesseyhouseblog.com/2010/09/diy-recycled-magazine-bead-necklace.html

So was this project as easy as described?

The Verdict: YES!

To see other Pinterest Success/Failures visit: Crafty Pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment