Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Yummy Pork Stir Fry!

Another big hugs and thank to Lawry's and Bzzagent.com for providing this family of eaters with another wonderful meal! Last night I made a scrumptious pork stir fry! It was out of this world yummy. Here is how it went down:

Step 1: Fully cooked my pork tenderloins, which were seasoned with garlic flakes and Lawry's Seasoning Salt (a great seasoning that combines multiple flavors into one seasoning such as paprika, onion, salt, sugar, garlic, and such)




Step 2: Preppin' my veggies! I used a quarter of an onion, a whole bell pepper (after taking out the seeds of course) , and one yellow squash. I seasoned it with salt, pepper, garlic pepper, and a few splashes of low sodium soy sauce.


Step 3: I let my veggies simmer in the pot with about half a stick of butter.


Step 4: Watch and wait. While I waited I boiled two bags of instant rice until tender and put it aside.


Step 5: Once everything it tender and fully cooked. I pulled the meat aside and let it rest a while before I cut it into bite size strips. I added the other half stick of butter to my veggies. Once the butter is melted, I added the pork strips and rice to my veggies and gave it a quick stir. At the point the heat is on low just to keep it warm since everything is already cooked. I let everything simmer for another 5 minutes and then it was done and ready to serve!


Dinner was a HUGE success and everyone loved the yummy flavor Lawry's Seasoning salt added to the tender juicy pork.


And there you have it, another fab and easy meal. Even better, there was very little clean up! Thanks for reading!

For more information about Lawry's wide range of spices and seasoning visit: http://www.lawrys.com/

Would you like to become a Bzzagent just like myself and try and review new and wonderful products? Well then visit www.bzzagent.com to learn more!

2 comments: