Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother's Day Printables

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful woman out there that provide guidance, care, love, and wisdom to a loved one. Whether you are a mom, grandmother, aunt, etc. this is your special day.

"My Mother Kept A Garden
My Mother kept a garden,
a garden of the heart,
She planted all the good things
that gave my life it's start.
She turned me to the sunshine
and encouraged me to dream,
Fostering and nurturing
the seeds of self-esteem...
And when the winds and rain came,
she protected me enough-
But not too much because she knew
I'd need to stand up strong and tough.
Her constant good example
always taught me right from wrong-
Markers for my pathway
that will last a lifetime long.
I am my Mother's garden.
I am her legacy-
And I hope today she feels the love
reflected back from me
Author Unknown "


I decided to put together a few printables for the young ones to enjoy. They can be colored and given as gifts or they can printed and enjoyed with mom on Mothers Day =)

These printables are free for all! While you are more than welcome to print these for whatever occasion you prefer, I ask that you do not post these on your own website with consulting me first. I also ask that if I do give you permission, you must refer back to this website. I also ask that you do not edit out the tiny signature I have added to each page. Thank you and Enjoy!

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment