Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bzzagent Campaign Review: Quaker Up Snacks!

This week was spent putting my craft room back together. Trust me when I say it is a hefty job! What better way to enjoy my quick breaks than to enjoy a tasty snack. I am definitely a choco-holic, so when bzzagent gave me the opportunity to try Quaker brand's Quaker Up Snack line, I was definitely all in!

The bzzkit was absolutely amazing! Our kit was loaded with great snacks and fabulous coupons:


Our bzzkit included several fabulous coupons, our Quaker Up Bzzcampaign Guide full of interesting info, 1 box of Quaker Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, 1 box of Quaker Big Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, and 1 Bag of Quaker Perfect Portions Oatmeal in yumtastic maple!

Who better to be my first taste tester than my wonderful assistant (and younger sister)! After all of her hard work helping me put the craft room back together, I figured she definitely deserved a treat.


She picked the Big Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bar as her reward and thoroughly enjoyed it! She loved the fact that the bars are definitely much larger than your average granola bar and are just really tasty! The bars have just the right balance of chocolate and oats and really do provide a quick boost of energy without hurting your tummy. This is definitely going to become a staple in our snack pantry!

I had my go at the chocolate chip cookies. I loved that they are made with whole grain oat flour which really adds a great taste to the cookies. I am also a huge sucker for bittersweet chocolate chips so that was another huge bonus.


So if you are looking for a new tasty treat to help wind down the day or just something to nibble on, I highly suggest trying out Quaker's line of snacks! You won't be disappointed!

To learn more about Quaker's snack line visit their facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/Quaker

Want to learn more about fantastic products AND try them free? Learn more about becoming a bzzagent such as myself at: www.bzzagent.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment