Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Printable - Halloween Coloring Sheet

I absolutely love Fall! I love the cooler temperatures, the bold, bright colors, and all of the wonderful holidays! Halloween is by far one of my favorites, so what better way to get ready for it than by creating a brand new coloring sheet!

This adorable little Candy Corn has no idea what to be for Halloween this year, so she mixed up all sorts of costume combinations!

These printables are free for all! While you are more than welcome to print these for whatever occasion you prefer, I ask that you do not post these on your own website with consulting me first. I also ask that if I do give you permission, you must refer back to this website. Thank you and Enjoy!

When Google Docs opens, just click on file then print settings and preview and print OR you can download the image to your computer using the same link and print it that way as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment