Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bzzcampaign Review: COVERGIRL'S BlastFlipStick Lip Shades

Well, we are finally enjoying the holiday season and with that comes our holiday pictures. My fiance and I always try to take one good photo for the holidays that we can cherish ...(more like laugh at) ...years from now :P.

I can never get my makeup right in these photos and I always end up laughing about it later. This year, I have had some help from the wonderful folks at www.bzzagent.com and CoverGirl!



As a Bzzagent, I was given the wonderful opportunity to try three wonderful shades from Covergirl's new line of Blastflipstick lip shades!


The name is a mouthful, but the product really is amazing. I was able to try out Vixen, Stunner, and Minx.

I love the fact that it really is almost two lipsticks in one, but it is the layering effect that makes this product unique. If you were already laying lipsticks before, this will help you save room in your makeup bag by carrying one lipstick in stead of two or three. One side is a lovely flat color while the other has a pearly shine to it. Above is a chart with the colors so you can find one that suits you or you can visit: http://www.covergirl.com/blastflipstick to learn more!

My only complaint is that I wish the pearly side wasn't as bold. I would have liked it to be more of a gloss, but that is my own personal preference and really doesn't take anything away from this product as it really is simply amazing.

The Blastflipstick retails for approximately $8.49 which may seem a bit high for some, but when you really look at it you are buying two lip colors at about $4.25 a piece which is a great deal.

So, if you are you looking into a new lip color to play with or if you just want to try something new, you really should give this one a go

As always, To learn more about CoverGirl's Blastflipstick line visit: http://www.covergirl.com/blastflipstick

Want to learn more about becoming a bzzagent such as myself? Visit: www.bzzagent.com and learn more!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment