Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bzzcampaign Review: Neutrogena’s Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream

Don't you just love how the cold and dry winter air loves to wreak havoc on your skin? No? I don't blame you! My skin is so dry and scaley during the winter I feel as If I should go outside and sunbathe on a rock like our local lizards do!

Luckily for me, Bzzagent has once again saved the day! I was fortunate enough to participate in Neutrogena’s Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream bzzcampaign. I have tried every lotion and miracle fix you can think and nothing ever works. If it doesn't completely avoid moisterizing my skin, it leaves a yucky oily residue instead. However, Neutrogena's hand cream has saved the day!



This wonderful creams story started off the coast of Norway, where fishermen were suffering the effects of life on the open ocean. Wind, cold and water were wreaking havoc on their skin.

Those fishermen developed a glycerin-rich cream to weather any storm. When applied to their skin, they found it relieved years' worth of chapping, cracking and drying caused by the harshest conditions on the planet.

Seriously, a round of applause goes out to the creators because this stuff is amazing! My dry skin is now lovingly moisturized and feels so incredibly soft! I love that they provided both samples of the original scent and the unscented. I prefer the fragrance free, but they are both fantastic!

Why should you consider switching lotions? Here is the "Just the Facts" portion from my incredibly helpful Bzzcampaign guide:

Just the Facts

When it comes to protecting hands from the rigors of daily use, Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream is the first choice of fishermen and manicurists alike. What makes this Neutrogena classic better than the rest?
  • Just one dab repairs 7 signs of damage: dryness, chapping, splitting nails, dry cuticles, scaliness and roughness
  • 2012 Good Housekeeping Seal award winner
  • First hand cream to heal with concentrated glycerin
  • Keeps Manicured hands looking beautiful
  • Long-lasting
  • Glycerin-rich
  • Concentrated
  • 2oz product good for 200 uses
  • Available in Original and Fragrance-Free
  • Suggested retail price of $4.99 per 2oz product
The product is definitely worth every penny and worth the time to try it!



To learn more about Neutrogena’s Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream visit and like their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Neutrogena

Want to learn more about becoming a bzzagent such as myself? Visit: www.bzzagent.com and learn more!


No comments:

Post a Comment