Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bzzagent Campaign Review: Nexxus Salon Hair Care Hydra-Light

It has definitely been a week of goodies! I received not one, but two fantastic Bzzagent campaign kits this week! Today I am going to go ahead and give my review of the Nexxus Salon Hair Care Hydra-Light Moisture line.


From left to right we have:  Nexxus Weightless Moisture Conditioner, Nexxus Weightless Moisture Shampoo, Nexxus Weightless Moisture Root Lift Mist, & Nexxus Weightless Moisture Leave in Conditioning Foam

Oh yes, all of that in one package makes me one very happy girl! First thing I noticed right out of the box was the scent! I love a good smelling shampoo and this one is divine! I began using the product line the very night I received it. I was incredibly pleased with the results. The shampoo provides a great lather and leaves my hair feeling silky and clean. I love that the conditioner doesn't leave a messy residue in my hair. Once my hair has gone from sopping wet to somewhat damp, I used the foam and mist. With as much as I was putting in my hair, I was amazed at how light it felt! The feeling lasted all day without my usual oily residue that I deal with midday. The product line definitely does what it says!

My only complaint is that the line is a bit pricey with a suggested retail price of $9.99 - $14.99 per product. However, if you have the money to spare, you will definitely be pleased.

So my verdict is, if you can afford it, it is definitely worth the purchase!

To lean more about the Nexxus Salon Hair Care Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Line and other Nexxus products, visit: http://www.nexxus.com/

Want to learn more about becoming a bzzagent such as myself? Visit: www.bzzagent.com and learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment