Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lawry's Seasoned Salt and Seasoning Mixes BzzCampaign!

I am truly a lucky girl! I was so excited to see that my Lawry's Seasoned Salt and Seasoning Mixes BzzCampaign kit came in the mail today! As a Bzzagent I am always learning more and more about new and fresh products and I know that this campaign will be one to remember. My kit included:

*The Lawry's Seasoned Salt

*Lawry's Seasoning Mixes (Taco, Southwest Chicken Skillet, & Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala)

*An adorable red Lawry's Apron!

*Coupons

*BzzCampaign guide and letter



I mean wow! I feel like a kid at Christmas :D They all sound so yummy and I know they will really dress up my meals this week! I promise to post a few of my own personal recipes with these items next time I get the chance!

So as usual here is a quick quip from my trusty BzzCampaign guide about these wonderful products:

"What's The Bzz?

Looking for a quick and easy way to inspire your meals with fabulous flavor? Perfectly blended Lawry's Seasoned Salt and Lawry's Seasoning Mixes send bland & boring packing in minutes, so you can treat your family to deliciously distinctive dinners any night of the week and still have time to savor their company. After all, isn't that what dinner's all about? - www.bzzagent.com"

A few fun facts about Lawry's Seasonings and Spices:

*Simple to use
*Easily found in your neighborhood grocery store or mass merchandiser
*Great for a wide variety of delicious foods

Prices:

Seasoning Mixes - $1.20 a piece
Seasoning Salt (16oz shaker) - $3.99

For more information about spices and recipes visit : http://www.lawrys.com/
For more information about becoming a Bzzagent (Like me!) visit: www.bzzagent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment