Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner

So I finally received my Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner bzzcampaign kit in this mail this afternoon(insert happy dance here please)! I was super excited to try it out since I doubt anyone actually LIKES cleaning toilets lol. The campaign kit came with tons of great information about the product. my handy dandy bzzagent letter, great coupons, and of course the product itself. It was SUPER EASY to install! Our toilet is in a small kinda cubby space in our bathroom and even with very little room, I was able to get the cleaner installed. It works like a charm too AND smells fresh and clean.


Thank you again www.Bzzagent.com for assigning this bzzagent yet another fab product that makes my cleaning time faster and easier :D.

Are you interested in reviewing products and learning more about Word of Mouth? Visit: www.bzzagent.com and learn more about becoming a Bzzagent today!

No comments:

Post a Comment