Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Barbie Shoe Jewelry and Accessories

A while back I met an amazing individual through Etsy who sells the most unique jewelry I have ever seen! His stunning bracelets are created with Barbie shoes in bright and vivid colors. They are so bright and cheerful and are definitely a conversation starter! After opening my package I couldn't help, but be amazed at the remarkable craftsmanship in each piece. They are even better when you see them in person! 


The absolutely wonderful goodies in my package!

seriously, how gorgeous is this bracelet!

I absolutely love all of the bright colors!
Love it!

These are going on my bag ASAP!

Immediately after this photo, I added this lovely onto my set of keys =)
If you are in the market for original and unique jewelry, I highly recommend visiting http://www.etsy.com/shop/ZoesBarbieShoes. I assure you, you won't regret it!

Zoes Barbie Shoes can also be found on Facebook and Pinterest!



No comments:

Post a Comment