Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cupcake Exstravaganza!

So excited! This was a week for cupcakes! I was definitely elbow deep in mini polymer clay cupcake earrings! We had two order to fulfill and it was an absolute pleasure working with people that absolutely adore cupcakes as much as I do!

Black and Pink Cupcake Earrings!
The next several sets were shipped out to a lovely cupcake bakery in Longview,TX! Sending out big hugs and thanks to http://www.bake-cupcakes.com/

12 pairs of various colored cupcake earrings

our adorable polymer clay cupcake earrings


 Making these definitely put me in the mood for the real thing, so it is looking like I will have to go through some of the yummy Pinterest cupcake recipes this week for another Pinterest Test! I hope everyone has an absolutely amazing weekend!

To view our shop on Etsy, please feel free to follow the links on the side bar on our Etsy mini or visit:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/bowsngifts


No comments:

Post a Comment