Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bzzagent Campaign Review: Frosted Flakes® Choco Zucaritas™

Anyone who knows me, knows I adore chocolate! So how excited do you think I was when Bzzagent.com gave me the wonderful opportunity to try Frosted Flakes Choco Zucaritas cereal!


So, let's start off with a funny story! I had just gotten home, when I found a lovely package from bzzagent just waiting to get ripped into! I opened the box, and found not one, but two yumtastic boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Choco Zucaritas cereal! (Yum!) I decided to wait until the following morning to get into the chocolately goodness. Unfortunately, my sister's fiance had other plans. Just as I was entering the kitchen later in the evening, I find her future hubby chowing down on Neapolitan ice cream topped off with the chocolate frosted flakes. He had been caught red-handed! However, he did tell me that it really did make a truly yummy and crunchy topping to his ice cream:


Yes, that large bowl of ice cream fed ONE person lol

I was able to try my bowl the following morning and it was DELICIOUS! Who doesn't love a bowl of chocolately goodness in the morning? The flakes stayed nice and crunchy and created a yummy chocolate milk at the bottom of my bowl. 

Here is the nutritional break down:

 
This was seriously a yummy, sweet treat for our whole family. I can't wait to try to work these tasty flakes into some yummy recipes which you will be seeing here soon! Not only does the cereal make a tasty breakfast, but it makes a great snack on the go as well! I am definitely going to try to work these flakes into some chocolate cereal bars this week!

To learn more about Frosted Flakes visit their facebook page at : https://www.facebook.com/frostedflakes

To learn more about Frosted Flakes Choco Zucaritas, visit: http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/kelloggs-frosted-flakes-choco-zucaritas-chocolate-cereal.html

Want to learn more about fantastic products AND try them free? Learn more about becoming a bzzagent such as myself at: www.bzzagent.com

**As a Bzzagent, I received the boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Choco Zucaritas  totally free from bzzagent.com. My opinion written above is my own honest opinion of  the product. **

 

No comments:

Post a Comment