Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bzzagent Review: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream

Having oily skin is definitely no fun. It is something I have had to deal with since my high school and has always been bothersome. I have to really be picky about the kind of facial creams, I use, the make-up I wear (ESPECIALLY concealer), to how and where I wear sunblock. *insert super hero music here* Bzzagent to the rescue!


This wonderfully kit contained Garnier's Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream. So what is a B.B. cream? B.B. Cream, or Beauty Balm Cream, is a new multi-faceted solution for a multitude of skin problems such as:
  • Controls shine
  • Minimizes pores
  • Evens skin tone
  • Hydrates
  • Protects with SPF 20 Sunscreen 


I love that I don't have to wear a mountain of makeup and creams to get the same look of multiple products! The cream is lightweight and really does cover small blemishes. Another perk that really caught my attention was the SPF 20. I am always looking to purchase more and more make-up with spf built in so this was a plus for me. 

The cream blended into my skin nicely and really is an easy addition to my everyday morning regimen. 

I liked that the cream really does reduce the look of large pores and helps smooth out the shiny, oily areas, without leaving a mess of grease or making you look (and feel) like you are wearing a mountain of makeup. For those with oily skin, I really do suggest this product. It helps even out your tone and doesn't add extra oilyness.

It takes a lot of technology to get the kind of results that Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream produces. Here's the lowdown on what you get in every tube:
  • Works on combination to oily skin with three shades: Light/Medium, Medium/Deep, and Deep
  • Ultra absorbent formula contains mineral Perlite, which retains twice its weight in oil and water to control shine
  • Formulated with sheer natural mineral pigments, so you'll get a smooth, flawless finish with each use
  • It's non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic: fancy words that mean Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream won't clog pores or cause breakouts
  • Oil-free, non-greasy
  • Available at mass retailers for a suggested retail price of $12.99
So I did some research online and here are some comments that I have read so far:

"The cream turns orange!"

Hmm I have had mine for about a month now and have never had this problem; however please keep in mind that while we sometimes ignore them, cosmetics do have a shelf life! Make sure to always check the packaging when you make your purchase.

"Make-up wouldn't blend"

Do some research on what you wear! Make sure that you are purchasing the right tone for your skin. There are many shades available  for different skin tones.

"Poor cover-up"

I am in the middle here. While I am happy with the coverage of this product, if you have lots of problem areas or larger problem areas that are sometimes hard to cover, you may want to use your favorite conceal alongside this product as I don't feel that it is great for larger problem areas.

"It made me breakout!"

Creams, lotions, & SPF have different effects on everyone. Make-sure you are using the right type of cream for your skin. The B.B. Cream that I used was created for oily skin so I saw no problems with breakouts but might have if the cream had been made for another skin type. 

Since receiving this product, I have truly enjoyed it. It is quick and easy to put on and really adds that extra kick in my step.  So if you are looking for a new product or just want to try out new creams and concealers, definitely add this one to your list! 

To learn more about Garnier's BB Cream, visit: GarnierUSA.com/BB-Cream

Want to learn more about fantastic products AND try them free? Learn more about becoming a bzzagent such as myself at: www.bzzagent.com


**As a Bzzagent, I received the Garnier BB Cream totally free from bzzagent.com. My opinion written above is my own honest opinion of my results with the product. However results may vary from person to person.**

No comments:

Post a Comment