Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Bzzcampaign Review: Unreal Candy: Unjunk Your Candy!

Who doesn't love a little bit of chocolate every now and then? Well, I am one of those that like it a little bit more often than that! So, when I heard I had been selected to try out Unreal Candy's unjunked line of candy bars, I was ecstatic!

Then I found out they were healthier versions and my bubble popped just a bit, but I decided to give them a try anyway! First, I headed over to my local Walgreens ... they didn't have it. My second try was more successful ;) I purchased The Unreal 5 Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar unjunked, and I redeemed a coupon for a Unreal 8 Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar unjunked. I then proceeded to head home with my chocolatey loot!

Once I arrived home, I checked my mail and saw that an issue of STAR Magazine had arrived. I typically don't read it and I donate them to my dentist's office, but today I sat down and skimmed through the pages. What do I find on page 24 of this weeks issue?

I was just kind of shocked that after I had just purchased the candy bars myself, the bars were featured in the weekly picks of the magazine! I went over the packages and started reading the labels and skimmed over the nutritional value:


And now for the best part ... the taste test! These bars are absolutely amazing! My fiance has very sensitive teeth and is often unable to partake in many chocolatey sweets as they end up hurting his teeth. He thoroughly enjoyed his Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar! The sweetness was definitely there, but not in an "omg my teeth are going to rot out!" kinda way. I enjoyed the Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar. I am not going to lie, I am a die hard Snickers fan and I am switching! These bars are absolutely amazing and VERY affordable (I purchased mine for 88 cents using my CVS card which was given to me free at purchase).

So if you have been thinking about trying these bars, DO IT! You definitely won't regret it :)



_______________________________________

To learn more about the Unreal Candy line visit: http://getunreal.com/our-story/

Want to learn more about becoming a bzzagent such as myself? Visit: www.bzzagent.com and learn more!


No comments:

Post a Comment