Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Featured Etsy Shop: Bloomingtails Dog Duds

This has just been such a wonderful week! The Texas heat may be terrible, but I have managed to make the best of it and still enjoy the week with a huge smile on my face =).

Tuesday was definitely mail day! I received several supply packages I had ordered along with a few other various letters. Included in our mail was a fantastic package from Bloomingtails Dog Duds! We won a fabulous giveaway through the Gulf Coast Crafters Team Blog, and were so pleased to find that we won a stunning coat made to fit my adorable pooch Hershey!


I love the fit! I made sure to order a size that was just a bit larger than my little Hershey as she really only enjoys wearing clothing that is loose fitting (much like her owner! lol I could live in pj's if allowed!) I also love how soft the material is! It is not as heavy as I first thought, which I absolutely love. This will definitely be perfect for those cooler winter months when my room gets exceptionally chilly.

Bloomingtails Dog Duds Etsy shop offers an absolutely lovely selection of clothing for just about any style. All of the outfits are unique and colorful and are definitely the perfect gift for any pampered pooch. From adorable dresses to casual coats, there is definitely something there for everyone's tastes!

You can visit Bloomingtails Dog Duds Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BloomingtailsDogDuds

You can also follow them on facebook and view gorgeous photos and updates here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloomingtails-Dog-Duds/180162062083726
 

No comments:

Post a Comment