Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Eloisa James: The Ugly Duchess

Those who know me, know how much I adore reading. My absolute favorite genre would have to be historical romance novels hands down! They are always full of romance, spice, and a happy ending... what more could you possibly ask for?!

One of my absolute favorite authors, Eloisa James, has given her loyal readers the wonderful opportunity of becoming ambassadors to help spread the word about her newest novel, The Ugly Duchess.


When I received my package in the mail, I was amazed at her generosity! I have already begun scribbling notes in my notepad, and my magnet has already claimed its spot on my fridge. I have a small group of friends who enjoy reading as much as I do, and I have already begun gifting my bookmarks! I have also been a little sneaky and have "forgotten" several bookmarks in books I have borrowed from friends. All of them are avid readers such as myself and were definitely pleased with not only a new bookmark, which is always better than bending page corners, but they were also pleased to learn about an author of their favored genre.

Want to learn more about The Ugly Duchess? Learn more or purchase your own copy through Amazon here:

Paperback
Kindle Edition
Audiobook

_____________________________

From Amazon:

Editorial Reviews

How can she dare to imagine he loves her... when all London calls her The Ugly Duchess?
Theodora Saxby is the last woman anyone expects the gorgeous James Ryburn, heir to the Duchy of Ashbrook, to marry. But after a romantic proposal before the prince himself, even practical Theo finds herself convinced of her soon-to-be duke's passion.
Still, the tabloids give the marriage six months.
Theo would have given it a lifetime... until she discovers that James desired not her heart, and certainly not her countenance, but her dowry.
Society was shocked by their wedding... and is scandalized by their separation.
Now James faces the battle of his life, convincing Theo that he loves the duckling who blossomed into the swan.
And Theo will quickly find that, for a man with the soul of a pirate, All's Fair in Love - and War.

©2012 Eloisa James; (P)2012 HarperCollins Publishers

No comments:

Post a Comment