Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bzzagent Campaign Review: Redbox Instant by Verizon

A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to try Redbox Instant by Verizon. I had heard so much about it and how it was going to topple streaming giant Netflix that I was off the walls excited. I have to admit, I had been disappointed with the quality, site bugs, and selection at first and gave it a negative review. 

I might have been a little hasty with my previous review of this service. After waiting about a week, I decided to give it another go. We used Redbox instant over the new year as I really wanted to give others a view of the site rather than just relying on my poor opinion. Here are some of our pus ratings we found. First, we liked the fact that we could rent movies from home without having to brave the cold air, rain and heavy traffic that comes with new year's eve. The selection has really gotten much better since the site first opened. We also like that we can purchase movies directly from the website. Things that need to improve: While the selection is getting MUCH better, at almost the same price as Netflix, it isn't quite there yet, but as it is still new the site can only get better! There are still some issues with video lag that we encountered, but nothing too horrible. All in all, I really have to retract my previous negative review and give this site a thumbs up. It is going to take some time along with patience from their subscribers, but this could definitely turn into a very promising site. 

To learn more about Redbox Instant by Verizon, visit: http://www.redboxinstant.com

Want to learn more about becoming a bzzagent such as myself? Visit: www.bzzagent.com and learn more!



No comments:

Post a Comment