Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pinterest Test + Bzzagent Review = Awesome!

Alrighty, we are shaking things up a bit! We are not only reviewing Neutrogena's fabulous Norwegian Formula Hand Cream again, but we are also including a new Pinterest Test along with it! Let's begin!

Pinterest Test: Pink and Glitter Nail Design

Pinterest Link: http://pinterest.com/pin/26599454019396798/


Alrighty, so this one was an easy one lol. The design is simple and sophisticated and perfect for a romantic Valentine's Day getaway (hopefully the fiance will get the hint!)

For this test, I used what I had on hand which was similar to the photo provided in the pinterest test above. Here are my results:

I decided to go with a chunky lite glitter rather than full on metallic polish and love the results! I used Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream before and after my manicure. My hands feel soft and my nails look vibrant! This is a product I am definitely pleased with ;)

This wonderful creams story started off the coast of Norway, where fishermen were suffering the effects of life on the open ocean. Wind, cold and water were wreaking havoc on their skin.
Those fishermen developed a glycerin-rich cream to weather any storm. When applied to their skin, they found it relieved years' worth of chapping, cracking and drying caused by the harshest conditions on the planet. 


My hands have benefited greatly from this cream and so can yours! It is definitely worth purchasing. 

To go along with today's review, I have created new video of my nail transformation for you to enjoy :) The fabulous music being played in the back was actually written and recorded by my sister's fiance, Abraham Martinez. He is definitely a talented individual. Enjoy!




To learn more about Neutrogena’s Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream visit and like their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Neutrogena


Want to learn more about becoming a bzzagent such as myself? Visit: www.bzzagent.com and learn more!


No comments:

Post a Comment