Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bzzagent Campaigns: Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal - Roasted Nut and Honey O's

Who didn't love a big ol' bowl of cereal and milk while watching Saturday morning cartoons? Better yet, let's be honest, how many of us still do?! Sometimes, nothing beats a moment of nostalgia with my colorful cereal bowl, my favorite cereal, and some ice cold milk.

Bzzagent has done it yet again! I was given the yumtastic (that's a word right? lol) opportunity to try Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal. I was sent a scrumptious bzzkit with my very own box of cereal completely free:



Mornings are hectic in our household, so cereal is a go-to meal in the mornings. I have always been a honey nut cheerios kind of girl, so this flavor really was right up my alley. The taste is absolutely amazing. It is sweet and crunchy and all kinds of yum. I love how each little o was crunchy till the last bite! No soggy cereal here, just honey roasted goodness in every bite. I ended up packing some in a baggie which turned into the perfect midday snack later!

I have already given out a few samples of this product along with my own short and simple survey. The results were:

Likes: great taste, stayed crunchy, makes a great snack

Dislikes: one individual felt the box was a little small compared to other brands.

Comments: A few people would love to see other flavors such as banana nut and apple cinnamon.

Another thing I really liked about this cereal was that for the most part I actually understand the ingredients:

Degerminated yellow corn meal, sugar, corn bran, peanuts, honey, contains 2% or less of molasses, salt, whole grain oat flour, caramel color, baking soda, annatto color, BHT for freshness, wheat starch, natural flavor (contains pecan, walnut and almond).


Nutrition Facts
Serving Size3/4 Cup
Calories 100
Total Fat1g
Sodium95mg
Sugars10g
Dietary Fiber2g



-----------------------------------------

Overall, this cereal has been a hit with everyone I have encountered. It is definitely a product that we will be purchasing more of in our household.

To learn more about this fantastic product along with other Kelloggs products visit: http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/kelloggs-crunchy-nut-roasted-nut-honey-cereal.html 

Want to learn more about becoming a bzzagent such as myself? Visit: www.bzzagent.com and learn more!




No comments:

Post a Comment