Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

MsBittyKnacks Whimsical Decor & Designs

As I close in on my first year selling on Etsy, I have a lot to be very thankful for. I have learned more about a community dedicated to those who value and love handmade and vintage treasures, I have met some wonderful people through sales and groups, and I have learned that I am capable of so much more than I ever gave myself credit for! It has been a wonderful year and here is to hoping that we have many more successful years through Etsy.com!

In the process of our shop's growth, I have joined some incredibly helpful teams through which I have met some amazing people! I would love to give a shout out here to all of the wonderful folks over at the Handmade Movement Etsy team for giving us our start on Etsy and for just being amazingly kind individuals :)

A few weeks ago I entered a contest through the Handmade Movement blog (http://handmademovement.blogspot.com/) and was incredibly surprised to find out shortly after that I won! The prize was a set of the most adorable plush owls I have ever seen!


The fabric is incredibly durable and everything about the owls screams quality! They are made beautifully. I adore the vibrant colors and they just really put a smile on my face. 

These adorable owls are available over at  MsBittyKnacks Whimsical Decor & Designs Etsy Shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/MsBittyKnacks .

You will find an abundance of the cutest items! From Owl Plushes to Journals, there is definitely a unique gift idea for everyone!

To purchase your own unique made to order plush owl, visit: http://www.etsy.com/listing/102168417/mini-plush-owls-made-to-order



No comments:

Post a Comment